HR Business Partner *New Headcount
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 building-and-construction Singapore SG SGD 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An established and renowned company in Singapore is hiring a HR Business Partner. This is a newly created position. The incumbent will report to the Group HR Manager.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, you will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units, and providing HR business's insights to human resource's projects. This position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues.
- HR Business Partnering
- Oversee, review, design and implement relevant HR policies, processes and frameworks to support business
- Involve in talent management, manpower planning, leadership development, performance management etc.
- Other HR duties include facilitating in compensation and benefits, employee relations / engagement, on-boarding and induction, etc.
- Participate in HR projects
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least five years' HR Generalist / Business Partnering experience.
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines will be preferred
- Familiar with local employment laws and regulations
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Highly motivated, team player, hands-on and an all-rounder individual
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
The successful HR Business Partner will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay