Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 it Singapore SG SGD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting HRBP job is now available in this international Asian business is expanding globally at a rapid pace and is one of the most recognisable brands in the online space. You are someone who will be able to lead the talent agenda in Singapore as it grows from a small office to a meaningful office of hundreds.
About the HRBP Role:
In the business critical role, you will be responsible for all human resource matters from staffing, talent development and employee relations.
- responsible for staffing via diverse recruiting channels to ensure the recruitment needs; establish talent pool accordingly
- partner with business unit, acquire in-depth knowledge of the business and business unit; good understanding of business strategy and deliver HR policies and strategy within business unit
- identify training needs for business units and individuals; design talent development methods accordingly. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met
- consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate, incl. staffing, talent development, performance management, employee relations, etc
- drive landing of organisational culture
- drive business development to ensure company success
To succeed in this HRBP job, you must have comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in staffing and performance management.
- Bachelor’s degree (or above)
- Eight to ten years' experience as solid People Generalist / HR Business Partner, preferably in a dynamic, high growth business
- Strong command of the English & Mandarin in working environment to work with staff from different region
- HR experience in Internet / Digital Media preferred
- Experience in handling employee relations issues
- High EQ and interpersonal skills
- Be self motivated, diligent and responsive, responsible, accountable, resilient and adapt to changes quickly
This business is a success-story within its space, having secured significant funding from some of the largest VC firms and institutional investors in the world. This organisation is ideal for the successful HRBP looking to be part of a growth story, joining a young start-up with massive potential and a strong platform overseas to build off.
If you are a progressive HR professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin