HR Business Partner, SEA
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 hospitality-and-catering Singapore SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting HR Business Partner job is now available in this dynamic, fast paced and fast growing organisation is in the next stage of its development. This dynamic, fast paced and fast growing organisation is in the next stage of its development and looking for a strategic HR leader to partner with the commercial leadership across the Asia Region.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
In this business critical role, you will partner with the management with the commercial leadership across the Asia Region.
- offer outstanding customer focus by delivering value-add, best in class (HR) support to internal customer groups
- establish and manage ongoing strong relationships with key stakeholders, including Territory Leadership Team and Functional Leaders (Sales, Operations, Facilities, Community, etc), People and other teams at local and global level
- conduct the workforce planning and lead the people process to enable the regional business growth
- provide effective, thoughtful coaching & feedback to build management and leadership capabilities in our Managers and Employees (ER, performance management, career development)
- link strategic business objectives in region with HR related programs, processes, and projects in territory/region and globally
- enforce consistency with our company policies and procedures and participate in policy reviews, influencing where appropriate to improve employee experience and keep local relevancy and compliance
- design and deliver on business-critical People initiatives and projects (Talent Reviews, Compensation reviews, Development etc)
- lead and implement the employee end to end process with on boarding new hires, terminations and employee training and development, in collaboration with other members of People Team
- be an expert & thought leader in industry best practices around functional areas of new trends and opportunities to constantly raise the bar on HR deliverables
- manage employee relations issues, including but not limited to performance management, and coach managers
To succeed in the HR Business Partner job, you must have the ability to diagnose problems with strategic thinking skills, as well as drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
- Bachelor’s degree (or above)
- Eight to ten years' experience as solid People Generalist / HR Business Partner, preferably in a dynamic, high growth business with demonstrated success in meeting exceptionally high standards in a high volume, fast-paced & hands-on environment
- familiarity with South East Asia labour environment and employment legislation & regulations
- impeccable judgement and ability to balance the needs of the company, managers and employees
- strong analytical capabilities and ability to influence managers/leaders with data-driven recommendations to improve performance, retention and employee experience
Despite being a young business, this organisation has a world-class HR leadership organisation which is at the forefront of the business activity. This organisation attracts those keen to make a genuine impact in an organisation, to add value, to impact change.
If you are a progressive HR professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin