VP of HR
Salary SGD180000 - SGD240000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 automotive Singapore SG SGD 180000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A global automotive company is recruiting for a VP of HR to support their fastest growing business units in Asia Pacific.
About the VP of HR Role:
Reporting to the Regional HR Director, you will have the overall responsibility for all Human Resources processes and for providing strategic human resource planning within their fastest growing business units in Asia Pacific, and through close partnership and influence with senior leaders, to translate business strategy into HR strategies.
- Design strategic HR solutions to address these issues and support management in their execution and, take the lead in identifying HR issues that will influence the implementation of business strategy
- Support the management in developing a strong pipeline of talent engagement and internal pools of mobile talents and high potential individuals, i.e. talent management, performance management, succession planning and competence development
- Define and ensure effective processes to secure talent management, including recruitment/development and retention of required competencies/capabilities throughout the organisation
- Implement and communicate HR policies and processes in the organisation
- Coach and challenge business leaders in decisions making on HR matters and in the roll out and management of HR processes/activities/tools in line with the service delivery model
To succeed in the VP of HR job, you must have strong stakeholder management skills as well as the ability to translate high level business strategy and challenges to HR strategies to support the needs.
- Fifteen years of relevant HR experience, including experience in supporting C level stakeholders in a highly matrix organisation
- Strong influence and negotiation skills to drive collaboration
- Team leading and mentoring experience to guide country HR business partners
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- A can-do mind-set with high drive and energy
This leading firm is a globally recognised multinational company with a consistently high performing culture and ability to cultivate and develop their talents. The successful VP of HR can look forward to a dynamic culture.
If you are a talented HR professional looking to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng