Junior HR Business Partner
Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 human-resources-and-personnel singapore SG SGD 7000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A global professional services company is recruiting for a Junior HR Business Partner to develop and drive HR initiatives and act as a trusted advisor to management team across SEA.
About the Junior HR Business Partner Role:
Working closely with senior leaders and the head of HR, the junior HR Business Partner will be the go-to person in developing and rolling out HR initiatives beneficial for the commercial activities while, also being the key liaison between the business leaders and centre of excellence.
- Develop, drive and support HR strategies and activities across the business units; which includes strategic workforce planning, talent management, compliance to policies and legislation's and etc across SEA
- Advisor to the management teams; able to understand commercial / business challenges and provide advice or solutions to support business objectives
- Support business unit leaders to identify and upscale employees capabilities, which includes high potential development, succession planning, internal mobility / opportunities to drive employee engagement
To succeed in the Junior HR Business Partner job, you should have a strong track record of commercial HR business partnering, problem solving skills and prior experience in partnering with the business to come up with actionable solutions.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business, or equivalent
- Five to ten years' HR business partnering experience
- Analytical mindset; the ability to think creatively to provide HR solutions or strategies to support a growing organisation
- Strong communication and negotiation skills; ability to influence and negotiate with management teams
- Team player and mentor, possesses the ability to multitask in a fast moving organisation.
As a global professional services company, this company has proven to have a strong record of providing internal growth and opportunities for its employees.
If you are a talented HR professional looking to further your career, this is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting role now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee