Regional HR Manager / Senior Manager
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-29 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore Singapore SG SGD 80000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A global chemicals company is looking for a Regional HR Manager/Senior HR Manager to be part of their team in Singapore.
About the Regional HR Manager / Senior Manager Role:
In this role, you will manage and develop HR processes and activities within the Asia Pacific region, provide HR support the AP region and ensure compliance with local labour regulations and with Corporate HR procedures.
Regional and Local
- HR Business Partnering
- Analyse organisational structures and processes, defining roles and competencies, etc
- Support organisational changes and assist in HR needs identified by the RM and GM’s
- Responsible for all the organisational documents, contracts, company handbooks, etc
- Manage updates, new releases, etc
- Comply with local legal regulations (labour and contractual)
- Ensure compliance with corporate guidelines (especially to the Group Code of Ethics)
- Manage / Support internal HR communication and organisational announcements
- Facilitate smooth communication between the different local departments
To succeed in this Regional HR Manager / Senior Manager role, you will need to demonstrate integrity, fairness and professionalism at all times. You would also be required to be detailed-minded and good with numbers.
- Ten to 15 years' experience working within an HR department of an industrial company
- Plant and Union experience is a MUST!
- A team-builder with good communication and negotiation skills
- Hands on and able to work independently
- Flexible, proactive, pragmatic and down-to-earth
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The successful HR personnel will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a driven HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward in an established organisation, this role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay