HR Manager (Southeast Asia)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 80000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A HR Manager (Southeast Asia) job based in Singapore has just become available at a global professional services company. You will be tasked to provide strategic advice and to ensure the smooth running of HR operations.
About the HR Manager (Southeast Asia) Role:
In this role, you will oversee a team of three.
- Execute efficient and effective delivery of HR operations, this includes but not limited to Compensation and Benefits, Talent Management, Talent Sourcing & Retention, Learning & Development, Business Partnering, Performance Management, etc
- Work positively with the business and functional leaders and assist the HR Director to play a consultative role on all HR related matters
- Act as the HR business partner to provide advice to management and line managers on employee engagement to achieve the company’s operational and strategic objectives
- Engage the respective HR functions on the consolidation of monthly activities and headcount reports and analysis on a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure work efficiency and drive productivity to ensure timely delivery of HR services to internal and external stakeholders
To succeed in this HR Manager (Southeast Asia) role, you must have relevant regional experience as a HR practitioner.
- Degree in Business or relevant disciplines
- About 10 years' relevant HR experience in the professional services / financial services space
- Strong stakeholder mangaement skills
- Self-motivated, driven, entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
The successful HR Manager (Southeast Asia) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay