Senior HR Business Partner
Salary SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-19 aerospace Singapore SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A leading aerospace company is recruiting for a Senior HR Business Partner to conceptualise and drive drive HR initatives and, be the trusted advisor to management team.
About the Senior HR Business Partner
Working closely with senior leaders and leading a team of HR Business Partners, the Senior HR Business Partner will be the go-to person in developing and rolling out HR initiatives beneficial for the commercial activities while, also being the key liaison between the business leaders and centre of excellence.
- Develop, drive and support HR strategies and activities across the business units; which includes strategic workforce planning, talent management, compliance to policies and legislation's and etc
- Advisor to the management teams; able to understand commercial / business challenges and provide advice or solutions to support business objectives
- Support business unit leaders to identify and upscale employees capabilities, which includes high potential development, succession planning, internal mobility / opportunities to drive employee engagement
- Manage and lead the team of HR Business Partners to cultivate good business acumen and ability to support a fast changing business model
The successful candidate should have a strong track record of commercial HR business partnering, problem solving skills and prior experience in leading a team of HR business partners / HR generalists.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or equivalent
- Ten years of HR business partnering experience, including leading a team
- Analytical mindset; the ability to think creatively to provide HR solutions or strategies to support a growing organisation
- Strong communication and negotiation skills; ability to influence and negotiate with management teams
- Team player and mentor, possesses the ability to multitask in a fast moving organisation.
As one of the leading aerospace companies, this company has proven to have a strong record of providing internal growth and opportunities for its employees while maintaining an innovation culture. The successful candidate can look forward to playing a critical role as HR continues to take on a highly visible role.
If you are a talented HR professional looking to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting role!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng