HR Manager Asia
Salary SGD100000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-10 automotive Singapore SG SGD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An Automotive company is recruiting for a HR Manager to oversee the full spectrum of HR support, including managing a team of HR professional as the business continues to grow in Asia.
About the HR Manager Role:
The HR Manager will work closely with senior stakeholders to drive and develop HR initiatives and strategies to support the growth of their commercial presence in Asia. This will include but not limited to driving talent management and development policies, reviewing the existing C&B policies and schemes to ensure competitiveness and etc.
- Develop and implement an overall HR strategy and direction to support a growing business in Asia; act as an advisor and collaborate with senior stakeholders to understand commercial challenges and provides the necessarily insights to the market and/or trends
- Review and implement talent management and succession planning scheme to ensure an engaged and motivated workforce, as well as encourage diversity, equality and inclusion policies across the business
- Evaluate and propose compensation and benefits policies to ensure the business is in the best position to attract and retain high quality staff
To succeed in the HR Manager job, you should have a proven track record of HR business partnering to senior regional stakeholders and ability to innovate.
- Degree in HR or equivalent
- Eight years of relevant experience as a HR Manager or HR Business Partner in a multinational company, preferably from Automotive, Engineering or similar industry
- Ability to understand commercial challenges and develop HR strategies around talent development / retention
- Team player who is innovative, fast to adapt to business changes / needs, and culturally sensitive
As a globally reputable company, they have displayed a high level of innovation and support a fast changing business landscape. This will be an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to play a critical part in their success story.
If you are talented HR professional and is looking to take your career to the next level, this is the job for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng