HRBP (24-month contract)
Salary SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 31 December 2018 2018-12-312019-01-25 financial-services singapore SG SGD 6000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new HRBP (24-month contract) job has just become available in a top-tier German insurance company based in Singapore.
About the HRBP (24-month contract) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be supporting two business units and serve as the local point of HR for Singapore and the region.
- Serve as the local HR point of contact for two business units and be the face of HR in the region (internally: senior management, line managers, local and global HR colleagues; and externally: candidates, vendors, industry partners)
- Collaborate effectively with specialist HR functions as required (e.g. shared services, talent management, performance and rewards, global mobility, etc.) to deliver value-added service to employees
- Maintain close liaison with line managers and HR colleagues by providing HR input on: costing and budgeting, training and development, talent management, rewards, performance management, employment law, staff rotations, and other related employment related topics
- Oversee and ensure the smooth execution of day-to-day HR operations and processes, to ensure high quality delivery of all HR-related processes (recruitment, payroll, admin, immigration, visas, letters, contracts, etc.)
- Serve as interface to business for other non-HR operational topics as required e.g. IT, visas, travel policy, compliance, etc.
- Preparation and submission of all scheduled and ad-hoc HR reports to stakeholders, e.g. headcount/FTE reports, budgeting, staff costs, MAS headcount reports, etc.
- Manage and administer the annual year-end performance/salary increment and bonus process, in close collaboration with global HR colleagues
To succeed in this HRBP (24-month contract) role, you will need to be able to work independently, provide a consultative approach and engage with the business.
- Degree in Business, preferably majoring in Human Resource Management
- Three to five years' experience in a HRBP/TA/HR Gen role
- Prior exposure in budgeting and/or compensation and benefits will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Possess initiative, independent, systematic, sense of urgency and is a strong team player
The successful HRBP (24-month contract) will join a company whose expertise has made them a leader in their field.
If you are driven, ambitious and keen to work in a truly global organisation, this role is for you. The workplace environment is dynamic and the firm offers exciting growth opportunities as they emphasise on internal mobility and internal promotion opportunities for their employees.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro