Regional HR Business Partner
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 21 December 2018 2018-12-212019-02-19 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore Changi South Avenue 2 SG 486148 SGD 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Regional HR Business Partner (newly created) job based in Singapore has just been made available at a global logistics company. You will be tasked to advise, and support the teams through the provision of expertise on HR services, policies and programmes.
About the Regional HR Business Partner Role:
Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, you will be responsible for the full life-cycle of HR processes and end-to-end delivery in the APAC region.
- Support offices in the APAC region
- Talent/workforce planning - build the talent pipeline, execute talent acquisition strategies and plans
- Compensation and benefits
- Assist in developing training programmes
- Employee relations
- Participate in HR projects
- Review policies and recommend changes for continuous improvement and betterment of business operations
To succeed in this Regional HR Business Partner role, you should have at least eight years' HR generalist/business partnering experience within the industrial space.
- Degree in HR or Business Admin with HR specialisation or related studies
- At least eight years' HR generalist/business partnering (Regional) experience
- Strong C&B knowledge and experience will be a plus
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, hands-on, independent
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this Regional HR Business Partner role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay