HRBP (APAC HQ)
Salary Attractive Package and Benefits
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302019-01-29 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This global technology business is looking for an HRBP for their growing APAC HQ.
About the HRBP Role:
Due to excellent results and expansion plans, the HRBP will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success in the Singapore office.
- partner with your clients to roll out all key people processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs, etc).
- consult with managers and provide guidance and coaching when appropriate
- provide guidance and input on workforce planning, succession planning, compensation, bench-marking, etc
- identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
- maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required
To succeed in the HRBP role, you need to have a track record of providing HR consultation to senior leadership on strategic initiatives.
- a minimum of 10 years of relevant HRBP, ideally supporting revenue generating teams
- strong understanding of HR programs including compensation, performance management, and leadership development
- understanding of various employment laws and their impact on HR matters
- demonstrated ability to partner within and outside of HR
- knowledge and experience in technology businesses including a familiarity with global HR practices and policies
With expanding operations all around the region in competitive environments, the APAC HQ is the hub of all commercial activity. As such this office hosts many of the most demanding, experienced and innovative members of the global leadership team. As the business partner in HR, you will be a big part of translating the business objectives into talent strategies.
If you are a talented and passionate HR professional and want to make a difference, this is the job for you.
For more information, reach out to Alex Martin (EA Reg: R1871250) at email@example.com
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin