Regional HR Business Partner APAC
Salary SGD200000 - SGD220000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-01-29 human-resources-and-personnel 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
Partnering a very innovative automotive firm to recruit for a Regional HR business partner with a dual portfolio of compensation and benefits across APAC. The ideal candidate should come with good stakeholder management skills and prior experience handling C&B projects across the region.
About the HR Business Partner, C&B APAC Role:
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources APAC, you hold a dual portfolio of HR business partner and compensation and benefits for APAC. You will be responsible for partnering for the automotive and aftermarket business. You will partnering with business heads and will be pivotal in growing the business. You will be an advocate for HR projects such as employee engagement, performance management, talent management, etc.
- Translates local business strategies and needs into appropriate local HR interventions that support the business
- Works closely with payroll and Talent Acquisition resources and interfaces directly and through COEs to assist in coordinating activities in assigned countries
- Requests and manages COE support for local C&B, Talent Acquisition, HRIS, Policy and Payroll requirements and projects; will have primary role in supporting senior level recruitment in region
- Plans and executes all tasks falling under the employee life cycle: onboarding, motivation, retention and development processes for his/hers geographic area under guidance of CoE Talent
- Responsible for overseeing / delivering execution of employee life cycle activities from support in hiring, onboarding, promotion, absence, training & development, exit, data maintenance, to legal &contractual disputes for all employees in group of countries covered, in close cooperation with 3rd parties and CoE, Payroll&HRIS
- Participates in global or regional projects
- Handles all employment related statutory requirements: Ensures compliance with labor standards
- Ensures data privacy on personal data based on local law
- Designs and implements local HR benefits, policies and processes that may be required
- Implements the rollout of global HR policies and programs within assigned countries
- Screening and analyzing the external labor market trend
- Take ownership in implementing strategies around compensation and benefits to ensure competitiveness within the industry
- Implement compensation and benefits strategies to achieve consistency at a regional level
- Play an advisory role to internal stakeholders on strategies related to compensation and benefits to secure buy in
- Communicate strategies effectively to internal stakeholders in the region to ensure that they are well educate on the benefits of new strategies / changes
To succeed in this role, you must be able to play a HR business partner role with a focus on compensation and benefits. You must also be able to communicate and implement effective compensation and benefits strategies that have been developed at a global level.
- At least 10 years’ experience as a HR business partner with a focus on compensation and benefits
- Ability to implement global compensation and benefits strategies effectively at a regional level
- Experience in managing the compensation and benefits function at a regional level
- Able to communicate and deliver effectively towards internal stakeholders
This leading multinational company is on a journey to improve strategic HR decision for the growth and development of the organisation. The company will require a hands-on individual who is detailed oriented and is an expert in collecting and organising details on excel.
If you are looking for an opportunity to implement HR strategies at a regional level, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh