Salary SGD120000 - SGD144000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-21 automotive 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A leading automotive company is recruiting a HR Director to support two of its growing business units in Asia Pacific. In this job, you will translate business strategies into HR plans and activities in line with organisational values, HR policies and service delivery model, strategic objectives and processes. This role will be based in Jurong, Singapore.
About the HR Director Role:
In this business-critical role, you will support the GMs in their fastest-growing business units in Asia Pacific. You will proactively identify and provide solutions for critical issues pertaining to business, proactively look at talent planning, process improvements and leadership/career development of their team to ensure business needs are met.
- Design strategic HR solutions to address issues and support management in their roll-out
- Support the management in developing the organisation and employees to meet business needs
- Coach and challenge managers in decision-making on HR matters and in the roll-out and management of HR processes/activities/tools in line with the service delivery model
- Provide advice on questions relating to good practice and legal compliance in HR matters
- Support managers on operational labour and employee relations matters
- Define and ensure effective processes to secure talent management, including recruitment/development and retention of required competencies/capabilities throughout the region
To succeed in this HR Director role, you must have strong HR business partnering and regional experience so as to advise the business leaders on local legislation.
- Degree in human resources
- Minimum eight years' HR experience, with at least five years in a HR business partner role
- Regional experience
- Comfortable working in a matrix and multinational environment
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills to be able to influence senior stakeholders; astute to know when to be assertive and firm
This automotive company is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise and has proven its resilience and ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment. This is largely done through continuous talent development and planning.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Director job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng