HR Business Partner
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-28 aerospace 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A renowned company in the aviation industry is hiring a HR Business Partner in Singapore. In this job, you will be responsible for managing the full spectrum of HR duties (strategic and operational).
About the HR Business Partner Role:
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will manage the full spectrum of HR duties (strategic and operational).
- Handle full spectrum of HR duties including recruitment and sourcing, compensation and benefits employee relations / engagement, on-boarding and induction, etc.
- HR Strategic: Oversee, review, design and implement relevant HR policies, processes and frameworks to support business
- HR operations include providing operational support in the smooth delivery of HR services to the business
- Prepare and update HR reports
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least five years' HR operations / generalist experience.
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines will be preferred
- About five to eight years' HR generalist experience
- Familiar with local employment laws and regulations
- Highly motivated, team player, hands-on and an all-rounder individual
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
The successful HR Business Partner will join an established aviation company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay