Salary SGD100000 - SGD140000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-12-08 oil-and-gas 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Senior/HR Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading oil and gas services company. You will be tasked to oversee the full spectrum of HR, creating and implementing initiatives to create a meaningful work environment while supporting the management team on strategic roll-outs.
About the Senior/HR Manager Role:
Reporting to the CEO and managing a HR team, you will establish a strong and supportive work environment through effective HR policies and initiatives for Singapore and other SEA entities, including but not limited to workforce planning, talent management, performance management, learning and development and compensation and benefits.
- Ensure efficient and cost-effective HR operations and service delivery to the group of companies operating in South East Asia including Singapore, India and Brunei
- Set up and implement appropriate HR policies, procedures and systems for the group and ensure that they are in accordance with legal regulations and obligations within the countries that the group operates in
- Function as the HR business partner to management in providing sound HR advice and strategies to support the growth of the business and achieve organisational goals
- Oversee and review the payroll for the group and ensure timeliness in submission and accuracy
- Manage the compensation and benefits and performance management processes including salary reviews, bonus administration, etc. for the group
- Direct the development and execution of HR initiatives, policies and programs across the group
- Prepare and manage the annual HR budget
- Manage the annual audits and ensure all audit queries pertaining to HR and payroll are clarified and answered for the group
To succeed in the Senior/HR Manager role, you must have a proven track record in HR operations and be capable of influencing senior stakeholders, as well as leading and mentoring the HR team.
- Degree holder with at least eight years' HR generalist / operations experience, preferably gained in a multinational company
- Ideally with experience in start-ups with the ability to think strategic and be hands-on
- Able to work in and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Team player, able to see big picture, and results-oriented
The company is growing in the region and there is a need for an experienced HR professional who is able to support senior stakeholders and identify key gaps in their growth strategy. If you are driven and seek to advance in your career, this Senior/HR Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng