Regional HR Business Partner
Salary SGD150000 - SGD180000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 27 September 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A renowned Asian technology firm with rapid expansion is recruiting for a newly created HR Business partner role. You will be supporting the product head in driving HR excellence for the business.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
Reporting to the SVP of Human Resources, you will be responsible for HR business partner duties for your specific business. You will partnering the Regional Head of product based in Singapore and will be pivotal in growing the business. You will be an advocate for HR projects such as employee engagement, talent management , recruitment, performance management, etc.
- Manage the full spectrum of HR support for your specific business; this includes talent acquisition, talent management, L&D and compensation and benefits for Singapore; includes working with in-country business partners on regional and/or global projects
- Support business strategies through HR initiatives and/or improvement to processes
- Build HR analytical insights at regional level to support the rest of the regional HRBPs in advising and providing valuable insights to the business
- Lead the employee performance evaluation system, including coaching on performance management issues and processes, guiding stakeholders on talent management/succession planning
- Translate local business strategies and needs into appropriate local HR interventions that support the business
- Plan and execute all tasks falling under the employee life cycle: onboarding, motivation, retention and development processes for geographic area under guidance of the COE Talent
- Responsible for overseeing/ delivering execution of employee life cycle activities from support in hiring, onboarding, promotion, absence, training & development, exit, data maintenance, to legal & contractual disputes for all employees in group of countries covered
- Partner leaders & COE Talent to identify talent gaps and create a long term plan to motivate, develop and retain employees
To succeed in the HR Business Partner role, you must possess good communication and stakeholder management skills to partner business leaders. You must be able to deal with ambiguity and be creative when handling challenges and revamping policies.
- Minimum 10 years' business partnering experience, coupled with a strong foundation in an matrix organisation
- Strong relationship-building experience, able to engage and influence multiple stakeholders
- Resilience, focus on execution with a focus on quality
- Thrive on autonomy and self-motivation; must be a team player who is able to work in a fast-paced and multicultural work environment
- Highly proactive, energetic and enthusiastic approach to your work
- Dynamic and agile
- Prior experience in the technology industry is advantageous
This growing and dynamic Asian technology business is currently at the stage of building its new group headquarters in Singapore. With over 4,000 employees in the region, it is growing every year and is about to embark on its next stage of aggressive regional growth. This company is ideal for entrepreneurial candidates who are excited to work in an environment that empowers and enables its leadership and teams. If you are looking for a challenge in a dynamic and growing organization then this role is for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh