Regional HR Business Partner
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 26 September 2018 2018-09-262018-11-25 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Regional HR Business Partner job based in Singapore has just been made available at a renowned UK MNC. You will be tasked to advise, and support the teams through the provision of expertise on HR services, policies and programmes.
About the Regional HR Business Partner Role:
Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, you will be responsible for the full life-cycle of HR processes and end-to-end delivery in the APAC region.
- Support offices in the APAC region – Southeast Asia, Japan, Korea, Australia
- Talent/workforce planning - build the talent pipeline, execute talent acquisition strategies and plans
- Compensation and benefits
- Assist in developing training programmes
- Employee relations
- Participate in HR projects
- Review policies and recommend changes for continuous improvement and betterment of business operations
To succeed in this Regional HR Business Partner role, you should have at least eight years' HR generalist/business partnering experience within the industrial space.
- Degree in HR or Business Admin with HR specialisation or related studies
- At least eight years' HR generalist/business partnering experience in industrial companies preferred
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, hands-on, independent
- Regional HR experience will be a plus
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this Regional HR Business Partner role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay