HR Operations Specialist (1 Year Contract)
Salary SGD3500 - SGD4000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nicole Chan (R2198620)
Job Ref 1932470/001
Date posted 05 May 2023singapore human-resources/hr-administration 2023-05-05 2023-06-04 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 3500 4000 4000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A professional retail firm has a HR Operations Specialist job (One-year Contract) for an experienced candidate to join its organisation. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you.
About the HR Operations Specialist (One-year contract) Role:
Reporting to the regional HR manager, your key responsibility will be providing full HR administration services to the employees.
- Manage Pre & Onboarding, Employee Movements, and Offboarding activities supporting employees based in Asia Pacific such as Korea
- Proactively communicates with customers when information is missing and provides consultation to gather necessary info to process requests successfully with a service mindset
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that employee related changes are processed correctly and timely
- Manage cases in Service Now and ensure that SLA’s are met
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity in managing HR systems
- Own documentation updates for team work instructions
- Be involved in ad-hoc HR duties and projects
To succeed in this HR Operations Specialist (One-year Contract) role, you must be proficient in Korean and English and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Qualified bachelor's degree with a minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
- Proficient in Korean and English languages are essential to support the employees in Korea and other countries in APAC
- Proactive learner, team player and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and HR systems such as SAP, ServiceNow, SuccessFactors, Workday
This global retail company is one of the top leaders within its industry. They offer diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and be a part of.
If you are a driven and determined individual and seek to be part of a growing organization, this HR Operations Specialist (One-year contract) role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R2198620 Nicole Chan