Benefit Analyst (nine-month contract)
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5500 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Joanne Wooi (R1878846)
Job Ref 1834050/001
Date posted 01 August 2022singapore human-resources/hr-administration 2022-08-01 2022-08-31 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 4500 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Benefit Analyst (nine-month contract) job has become available at a leading global bank.
About the Benefit Analyst (nine-month contract) Role:
The Benefit Analyst plays a key role within the team and will work closely with them to provide support and execution of administrative matters.
- Be responsible for benefits delivery for assigned (in-scope) benefits programmes/countries
- Manage queries and escalations related to benefits delivery matters
- Review and streamline the benefits delivery processes, maintain process maps and detailed SOPs and execute process controls
- Prepare standard and ad hoc reports, as required
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with benefits vendors, and undertake vendor management tasks such as vendor performance review, issue management, invoice processing, vendor due diligence, etc.
- Ensure benefits delivery is fully aligned to program requirements
- Manage and report out issues and risks appropriately
- Manage internal and external audit activities
- Be responsible for benefits metrics and compliance reports
- Participate in ad hoc projects, as assigned
- Perform as a secondary owner for another benefits portfolio, as assigned
- Be responsible for the benefits related regulatory requests (as applicable)
To succeed in this Benefit Analyst (nine-month contract) role, you must have strong HR benefits operations experience, especially in leave administration.
- Exposure to working with and managing vendors is an advantage
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Well versed in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Workday and Salesforce is an advantage
This is a leading global bank and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. They offer exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Benefit Analyst (nine-month contract) job.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1878846 Joanne Wooi
Salary: SGD3500 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting HR Generalist job has just become available at one of the most respected global medical devices firms in the world.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD4500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 July 2022A professional institute is seeking an experienced Senior HR Assistant Manager, Shared Services (Three-Year Contract) to join its organisation. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 July 2022A professional institute is seeking an experienced candidate to take on a Senior L&D Manager (three-year contract) job. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 July 2022A world-leading retail brand is seeking a high-calibre candidate to take on an HR Business Partner (L&D) job. In this job, you will support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 July 2022An exciting HR Generalist role has just become available at one of the most respected investment firm.