Senior HR Specialist (Shared Services)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-15 building-and-construction 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Senior HR Specialist (Shared Services) job has just become available at one of the established building solutions company in Singapore. This is a newly created role.
About the Specialist HR Specialist (Shared Services) Role:
Reporting to the HR Shared Services Manager, you will provide full support in all relevant HR processes.
- Manage employee life cycle, record and data management
- HR operations: provide operational support in the smooth delivery of HR shared services to the various business entities and facilitate geographical alignment of HR processes
- Process improvement: facilitate the alignment of HR processes across all business entities in Singapore
- Project management: work with site HR business partners in establishing shared services operations support based on site project requirements and establishing service level agreements with the project owner and improve the process
- HR communications: interact with internal stakeholders to find solutions in HR shared services operations
- Payroll and Compensation and Benefits
To succeed in this Senior HR Specialist (Shared Services) role, you should have good experience in the HR Operations and Administration.
- Degree in Human Resource, Business or related field of studies
- About five years' experience preferably in HR shared services
- Proactive, good attitude, team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The successful HR Shared Services Advisor will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a driven HR professional looking to take your career forward, this role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay