Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-06-16 financial-services singapore SG SGD 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
One of the world's leading financial services company is looking for a HR Generalist. In this job based in Singapore, you will be an integral member of the HR team.
About the HR Generalist Role:
Reporting to the team lead, you will be the HR advisor of the team.
- Handle full spectrum of HR and HR Operations duties including compensation and benefits administration, on-boarding and induction, employee relations / engagement, etc.
- HR operations include operational support in the smooth delivery of HR services for the business
- Handle employee's enquiries
- Prepare and update HR reports
To succeed in this HR Generalist role, you will need to have three years' HR operations / generalist experience.
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines will be preferred
- Highly motivated, team player, hands-on and an all-rounded individual
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of local regulations
The firm is known to provide excellent internal rotation opportunities across various functions. This global multinational offers a stable working environment that is inclusive and cohesive.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay