HR Shared Services Advisor
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 financial-services singapore SG SGD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting HR Shared Services Advisor job has just become available at one of the top International Financial Services company based in Singapore.
About the HR Shared Services Advisor Role:
Reporting to the Head of Shared Services (APAC), you will provide full support in all relevant HR processes and acts as a primary point of contact for all associates based in the region.
- Manage employee life cycle, record and data management
- HR operations: provide operational support in the smooth delivery of HR shared services to the various business entities and facilitate geographical alignment of HR processes
- Process improvement: facilitate the alignment of HR processes across all business entities in Singapore
- Project management: work with site HR business partners in establishing shared services operations support based on site project requirements and establishing service level agreements with the project owner and improve the process
- HR communications: interact with internal stakeholders to find solutions in HR shared services operations
To succeed in this HR Shared Services Advisor role, you should have good experience in the HR Operations and Administration.
- Degree in Human Resource, Business or related field of studies
- About five years' experience preferably in HR shared services
- Proactive, good attitude, team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The successful HR Shared Services Advisor will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a driven HR professional looking to take your career forward, this role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay