Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An established financial services company is hiring a Recruitment Coordinator to join its team. In this job, you will be responsible for handling all recruitment support activities.
About the Recruitment Coordinator Role:
Reporting to the Manager, you will be an integral member of the team handling the full spectrum of recruitment coordinating activities.
- Support the team to ensure smooth running of recruitment administration processes
- Arranging of interviews as required, including booking of meeting rooms, liaising with candidates and hiring managers on interview confirmation, etc.
- Support on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Manage P-files, manage employee data, documentation and other HR administration duties
The successful Recruitment Coordinator will need to have at least two years' HR operations experience in any industry.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines preferred
- Hands-on, highly motivated, proactive and independent
- Two years' HR operations/administration experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
The successful Recruitment Coordinator will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented HR professional seeking to further your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay