Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-09 human-resources-and-personnel singapore SG SGD 60000 69000 69000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An established luxury retail company is hiring a HR Coordinator to support its regional team in Singapore. In this newly created job, your main responsibility is to support the team in end-to-end HR administration duties including payroll.
About the HR Coordinator Role:
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be an integral member of the team to support the full spectrum of HR administrative duties.
- HR operations include providing operational support in the smooth delivery of HR services to the business
- Support on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Handle employment passes applications, follow ups, renewals and cancellations
- Prepare and administer employment contracts
- Managing P-files, documentation and other HR administration duties
- Liaising with outsourced vendor on payroll matters (Southeast Asia region)
To succeed in this role, you will need to be familiar with payroll processing.
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines preferred
- At least two years' HR operations experience in any industry
- Familiar with local employment laws and regulations
- Highly motivated and independent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
The successful HR Coordinator will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay