HR Administrator (6 months contract)
Salary SGD3000 - SGD3500 per month
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Date posted 01 March 2017
An opportunity to join a global mining company as a HR Administrator has just become available. Located in the Central area, this job will be a 6 months contract role to assist the Singapore HR team in their daily operational duties.
About the HR Administrator (6 months contract)Role:
In this job as the HR Administrator, you will be responsible for providing the day-to-day operations & administration support to the Human Resource team in the organisation.
- Provide support in areas of human resources policies, procedures, and programs, updating of the HRIS employee database
- Administers, updates and maintains effective storage of HR related data in particular employee's personnel files
- Support in employee on boarding, generation of employment letters, resignation process and other related functions
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks/projects which might be assigned from time to time
To succeed in the HR Administrator job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a fast paced and team environment.
- Minimum of a Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or Organisation Development or equivalent
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
- Effective verbal and written communication, along with interpersonal skills
- Immediately available and able to commit to the 6 months contract duration
This organisation is one of the largest mining company, with over 100,000 employees. If you are driven, enjoy working in an exciting yet fast-paced environment and want to be part of a globally successful company, then this HR Administrator position is the role for you. Great career opportunity for entry level or aspiring HR professionals.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330527 Yaamini Pillay