Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 24 March 2017
A leading IT consultancy company is seeking a HR Executive to provide first level HR support around HR administration, ensuring a high level of customer service via accurate and error free execution.
About the HR Executive Role:
The HR Executive is responsible for providing administrative support and coordination for the full spectrum of HR, supporting the school’s Human Resources team.
- Partner with business, understand, different needs of associates and deploy HR interventions
- Organise regular Employee Engagement initiatives at relevant Offices / client locations
- Understand and deploy HR policies / procedures in line with country-specific imperatives
- Implement the Corporate HR strategies and processes
- Manage Employee Payroll and related queries
- Associate Connect – pro actively connect with associates and address queries, concerns with respect to all HR processes, Support Talent assessment / Career Management
- Ensure compliance to all employment and immigration-related laws of the country and also also organisation's strategic goals
- Pro-active identification of HR issues and providing timely resolutions
- Regular reporting to all stakeholders through HR metrics, MIS Reports andHR Balanced Scorecard
To succeed in this HR Executive role, you should have at least three years' experience in a HR generalist role, including payroll management.
- Degree in related discipline
- Sound working knowledge of Singapore employment laws and regulations
- Experienced in handling high volume of onboarding and HR queries
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
You will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive HR Executive with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Please apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan