Senior HR Executive
Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 08 February 2017
A leading consumer electronic company is seeking a Senior HR Executive to provide first level HR support around HR administration and expatriate management ensuring a high level of customer service via accurate and error free execution.
About the Senior HR Executive Role:
The Senior HR Executive is responsible for providing support on matters related to expatriates (payroll, tax, housing, repatriation support, maintenance of staff’s records etc.) and trainees.
- Manage a few junior staffs to support on matters related to expatriates and trainees
- Provide necessary support to Expatriates and top management
- Support and coach junior colleagues and facilitate team work
- Support day to day HR administrative and operation matters
- Conduct analysis and regular consultation with HR leaders and businesses through collating and consolidating information
- Prepare report as and when required
- Minimum two to three years’ related experience on handling expatriates matters
- Degree in Business Administration/HRM
- Japanese language needed – speak/write/read (JLPT2) as it is required to liaise and communicate with Japan counterpart often
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Word & Excel
- Meticulous with good organisational and time management skills
You will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive Senior HR Executive with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
hi please post this on WDA too please, thank you !
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan