HR Operation Specialist
Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 09 November 2016
An exciting role with a real estate company based in Singapore has just become available in the capacity of a HR Operation Specialist.
About the HR Operation Specialist Role:
The HR Operation Specialist plays a key role within the HR Operations team and will work closely with internal HR team members to deliver to the line managers smooth administration of Hire to Retire core processes.
- Evaluate the status and productivity of HR process and recommends changes to improve
- Oversee transactions related to on-boarding of new employees, status changes for existing employees and termination of employees
- Responsible for enhancing and updating existing Standard Operating Process on HR related transactions
- Provide advice and guidance on the interpretation of HR policies and procedures as they relate to individuals and the company objectives
- Respond to unemployment claim inquiries and background check adjudication requests
- Prepare ad hoc request for certification and visa letters
- Manage renewal of contracts and relevant employment pass
- Assist with maintenance of record management
- Acts as liaison between internal HR department & HRIS to ensure the entire department's system needs are being met
- Develop reports and procedures needed for internal HR departments
To succeed in this role, you will need to have 5 years of HR related experience (preferably in HR shared services/operation) in MNC environment or environment with matrix set-up.
- Possess a diploma or a degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Articulate and good analytical skills
- Independent worker as well as a good team player
As the leading real estate service provider in Singapore, they offer a comprehensive suite of transaction, management, advisory and corporate services along the following business lines.
These professionals are committed to providing the highest quality offerings to developers, investors and occupiers – throughout Singapore and across the world. They collaborate across markets and service lines to provide the best and most informed real estate solution; think creatively but act practically; and work in a rewarding environment that encourages the delivery of superior results.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan