Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Deanna Lim (R1552021)
Job Ref 1888520/001
Date posted 03 January 2023singapore human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2023-01-03 2023-02-02 financial-services Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting regional Compensation and Benefits Specialist job has become available at a global renowned financial services company.
About the Compensation and Benefits Specialist Role:
You will report to the Head of Compensation and Benefits and be a key member of the regional team, responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the performance and rewards strategy.
- Participate in market surveys, market benchmarking, design and review salary structures and analyse data to improve internal equity and market competitiveness
- Support annual performance management, promotion, salary and bonus review cycles
- Develop and review compensation and rewards framework, policies and guidelines
- Partner with HR Business Partners on compensation, benefits, performance management, promotion, governance matters
- Be a facilitator of change management to support HR initiatives
- Participate and support global and local HR initiatives as assigned
To succeed in this Compensation and Benefits Specialist role, you will need to build good rapport with key stakeholders and the HR COEs to effectively support strategic initiatives.
- At least five years of relevant HR experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail, and ability to influence stakeholders
- Good critical thinking and data analysis skills
- Proficient in Excel, Knowledge in Tableau or Power BI is advantageous
The successful Compensation and Benefits Specialist will join an established financial services company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This company provides financial and strategic solutions for the diverse and sophisticated need of its clients with offices situated all around the world, including New York, London, Tokyo and Singapore.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step on your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1552021 Deanna Lim
Salary: SGD6500 - SGD7800 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Learning and Development Business Partner job has become available at a renowned global oil and gas industry leader.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 January 2023A leading consultancy firm has a Programme Specialist (one-year contract) job for an experienced candidate. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 January 2023A professional institute is seeking an experienced Recruiter (Two-year contract). If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 January 2023An exciting APAC Senior Recruitment Adviser job has just become available at one of the most respected global professional services firms based in Singapore. This role reports directly to the Regional Recruitment Lead. This role requires someone with strong stakeholder management experience.