APAC Reward and Performance Manager
Salary SGD9000 - SGD14000 per month + variable bonus
Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Job Ref 1792790/001
Date posted 02 November 2022singapore human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-11-02 2022-12-02 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore River SG SGD 9000 14000 14000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global international logistics company is seeking an experienced candidate for a APAC Reward and Performance Manager job. This is a newly created role in which you will spearhead various initiatives across their APAC region and support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.
About the APAC Reward and Performance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional HR Director, you will provide specialist subject-matter expertise for performance and rewards and manage all facets of remuneration and benefits for the APAC Region. You will be lead the implementation of compensation and benefits programmes for the region that are market competitive and designed to drive and reward performance.
- Monitors competitive market trends in compensation and benefits and evaluates alternatives and costs implications for implementation in line with the group’s reward strategy. Manages the relationships with key data providers, prepares data and participates in surveys
- Oversees the review and implementation of the pay and allowances/benefits policy plus processes, and any other special compensation and rewards programmes
- Manages the salary planning and annual merit increase cycle within the region in line with the group’s guidelines covering multiple countries and develop recommendations for local and regional approval
- Conducts and clarifies job evaluation of positions using the Hay Group methodology and liaises with the country business units to ensure that all job evaluations are entered in the online system
- Maintains the global job architecture and catalogue for the region and provides necessary support to the country business units including making sure the creation of country-based pay scales per key function are in line with the group guidelines
- Manages and participates in the global benefits audit and participates in the harmonisation process and management in collaboration with all stakeholders (e.g. group, business units, external global partners, HR community)
- Works with the Regional Director, People and Head of Group Rewards to manage international assignments within the region including relocation, tax queries and repatriation
- Establishes and maintains close relationships with the selected tax firm to ensure effective management of ongoing and special tax needs and, with the firm, ensures that the annual tax returns are submitted according to planned schedules in all concerned locations
- Provides subject-matter expertise and guidance to the regional HR community and collaborates with group and other regional functions as required to ensure that the interrelationship within the organisation is strong and mutually supportive
- Handles the Singapore payroll process, benefit administration and individual income tax process for the Singapore APAC regional office
To succeed in this APAC Reward and Performance Manager role, you must be hands-on in analysing complex data from various sources at a level of subject matter expertise and proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of eight years' strong experience in compensation and benefits
- Certifications in HR or compensation and benefits are highly preferred
- Expertise at a similar level in a multinational company with exposure to international tax regulations across various regions
- Consulting background along with experience in overseeing payroll for global logistics operations is beneficial
- Practical and hands-on experience in successfully implementing human capital performance and reward programmes across APAC regions
- Dynamic, highly engaging and meticulous candidate who is able to work in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
The successful APAC Reward and Performance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great work environment and career growth as well based on performance.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting APAC Reward and Performance Manager role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further about this new opportunity.
Salary: SGD150000 - SGD170000 per annum + Variable bonusLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 01 December 2022A global international logistics company is seeking an experienced APAC Reward and Performance Manager. This is a newly created job in which you will spearhead various initiatives across their APAC region and support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.
Salary: SGD9000 - SGD14000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 01 December 2022A global international logistics company is seeking an experienced APAC Reward and Performance Manager. This is a newly created job in which you will spearhead various initiatives across their APAC region and support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.