APAC Reward and Performance Manager
Salary SGD9000 - SGD12000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Michelle Chua (R21101807)
Job Ref 1792790/001
Date posted 07 June 2022singapore human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-06-16 2022-07-07 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore River SG SGD 9000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international logistics company is seeking a high-calibre candidate to take on an APAC Reward and Performance Manager job. In this job, you will support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.
About the APAC Reward and Performance Manager Role:
In this role, you will provide specialist subject-matter expertise for performance and rewards and manage all facets of remuneration and benefits for the APAC Region. The role will support the Regional Director, People and the Head of Group Rewards in the implementation of compensation and benefits programmes for the region that are market competitive and designed to drive and reward performance.
- Monitors competitive market trends in compensation and benefits and evaluates alternatives and costs implications for implementation in line with the group’s reward strategy. Manages the relationships with key data providers, prepares data and participates in surveys
- Oversees the review and implementation of the pay and allowances/benefits policy plus processes, and any other special compensation and rewards programmes
- Manages the salary planning and annual merit increase cycle within the region in line with the group’s guidelines covering multiple countries and develop recommendations for local and regional approval
- Conducts and clarifies job evaluation of positions using the Hay Group methodology and liaises with the country business units to ensure that all job evaluations are entered in the online system
- Maintains the global job architecture and catalogue for the region and provides necessary support to the country business units including making sure the creation of country-based pay scales per key function are in line with the group guidelines
- Manages and participates in the global benefits audit and participates in the harmonisation process and management in collaboration with all stakeholders (e.g. group, business units, external global partners, HR community)
- Works with the Regional Director, People and Head of Group Rewards to manage international assignments within the region including relocation, tax queries and repatriation
- Establishes and maintains close relationships with the selected tax firm to ensure effective management of ongoing and special tax needs and, with the firm, ensures that the annual tax returns are submitted according to planned schedules in all concerned locations
- Provides subject-matter expertise and guidance to the regional HR community and collaborates with group and other regional functions as required to ensure that the interrelationship within the organisation is strong and mutually supportive
- Handles the Singapore payroll process, benefit administration and individual income tax process for the Singapore APAC regional office
To succeed in this APAC Reward and Performance Manager role, you must be comfortable analysing complex data from various sources at a level of subject matter expertise and proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a business, human resources, or related background
- Certifications in HR/compensation is preferred
- Minimum of eight years' experience in performance and reward centre of expertise at a similar level in a multinational company with exposure to international tax regulations
- Consultancy experience and experience in supervising payroll for global logistics operations is beneficial
- Practical and hands-on experience successfully implementing human capital performance and reward programmes
The successful APAC Reward and Performance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great work environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting APAC Reward and Performance Manager role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R21101807 Chua Kaixin
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD9000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting HRBP & Ops Manager (Contract) job has just become available at a leading global alternative investment firm based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Payroll & Benefits Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global firms operating in the pharma industry. This role reports to the HR Director and is a role for a HR professional who is an expert in their field.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD8000 per monthLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 June 2022An exciting Senior HR Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected multinational conglomerates in the engineering industry. This role reports to the HR Manager APAC and is a role for a HR professional who is an expert in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 May 2022An exciting Tech Recruitment Partner job has just become available at one of the leading service providers based in Singapore. This is a role that will require you to partner with the divisional/function leadership team to attract and hire extraordinary talent into the firm.