Senior Executive (Global Compensation and Benefits)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 transport-and-rail Singapore SG SGD 55000 66000 66000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Executive (Global Compensation and Benefits) job has just become available at the global HR team of a successful and established transportation company.
About the Senior Executive (Global Compensation and Benefits) Role:
In this role, you will report to the Manager (Global C&B).
- Support C&B advisory across seven countries globally
- Work with the Global Head C&B on total rewards strategy and programmes
- Participate and work on job matching and salary benchmarking
- Provide good analysis of workforce information, identify trends and benchmarking data both internally and externally
- Work closely with the country HR, HRBP and corporate HR on annual salary and promotion review cycle
- Coordinate the budgeting plans and reporting
- Support global mobility - support international assignees (contracts, payment, tax, home benefits, etc.)
To succeed in this Senior Executive (Global Compensation and Benefits) role, you must have at least four years of relevant experience in C&B.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource
- At least four years' experience in HR (compensation and benefits)
- Regional experience would be an added advantage
- Good analytical skills, with an ability to multitask and complete numerous tasks within stipulated timelines
The successful Senior Executive (Global Compensation and Benefits) will join a company with an expertise that has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay