Regional Benefits Manager
Salary SGD150000 - SGD180000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-08-10 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 150000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a highly successful and renowned technology firm with a very strong brand and reputation. They are headquartered in Singapore and expanding rapidly across the region. Due to their continued growth in the region, they are looking for a Regional Benefits Manager to review benefit policies for the SEA region.
About the Regional Benefits Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Head of HR, you will be responsible for revamping and harmonising benefit strategies for the SEA region. You will play a pivotal role in designing, developing and execution of a high-impact benefits programme for the organisation across the region.
- Leading the localisation of varies benefit programs to maximise their effectiveness
- Vendor management
- Reviewing and revamping end to end benefit program to ensure market competitiveness
To succeed in the Benefit Manager role, you must have an in-depth knowledge of benefit space with focus on health and wellness.
- Minimum of 10 years' HR experience with at least the last five years in the C&B space, coupled with a strong foundation in an matrix organisation
- Strong relationship-building experience, able to engage and influence multiple stakeholders
- Resilience, focus on execution with a focus on quality
- Thrive on autonomy and self-motivation; must be a team player who is able to work in a fast-paced and multicultural work environment
- Highly proactive, energetic and enthusiastic approach to your work
This multibillion-dollar technology firm that has growing exponentially across the region. This company is ideal for entrepreneurial candidates who are excited to work in an environment that empowers and enables its leadership and teams.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh