Salary SGD80000 - SGD95000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 oil-and-gas Singapore SG SGD 80000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An Oil & Gas company is recruiting for a Payroll Supervisor to lead a team as the business continues to expand. This job will be based in Tuas.
About the Payroll Supervisor Role:
Managing a team of two to three payroll specialists, the Payroll Supervisor will be responsible for reviewing and preparing the monthly payroll activities.
- Prepare monthly payroll Headcount, Base Pay Reconciliation and Salary Variance analysis reports for SOX compliance
- Ensure the monthly payroll activities are on a timely and accurate basis, including verification the accuracy of the timesheet and bonus claims
- Handle outbound employee hypothetical tax, tax equalisation questionnaire and annual tax reporting.
- To track and collate salary and benefits in kind expenses for inbound/expatriate tax filing.
- Participate in the annual budget preparation for payroll related accounts.
- Perform the financial month-end closing for payroll such as posting of journal entries, review and assist on balance sheet reconciliation
To succeed in the role, you must have a strong foundation in payroll, preferably with working knowledge of SAP.
- Five years' payroll experience, preferably gained from manufacturing, engineering or similar sector
- Working knowledge of ERP systems like SAP or Easy Pay
- Well-versed with local employment laws and statutory guideline on income tax act and CPF ruling
- Prior experience in managing at least one junior
- Meticulous and team player
As one of the leading Oil & Gas manufacturer, the business is undergoing a strong growth in the region and hence, there is a need to upscale the capability of their HR organisation, including payroll team.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng