Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-06-16 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 35000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A global leading financial services company is recruiting a Payroll Executive for their Regional Office in Singapore. In this job, you will be actively involved in payroll and C&B activities.
About the HR Payroll Role:
As a Payroll Executive, you will be an integral member of the HR team. You will report to the Team Leader and focus on payroll duties and other HR activities.
- Responsible for payroll processing - liaising with external payroll vendor
- Computation of salaries and allowances, OT payment, year-end bonuses, claims, reimbursement and other benefits
- Monthly preparation & submission of CPF
- Monthly preparation of reports
- Involve in Compensation & Benefits Administration
To succeed in this Payroll Executive role, you will need to demonstrate integrity, fairness and professionalism at all times. You would also be required to be detailed-minded and good with numbers.
- Degree/Diploma in related discipline
- Three years' payroll experience in any industry
- HR generalists are welcome
- Detailed oriented with good work attitude
The successful HR personnel will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward in an established organisation, this role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay