Compensation & Benefits Manager (based in Tuas)
Salary SGD110000 - SGD140000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 oil-and-gas Singapore SG SGD 110000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An Oil & Gas company is recruiting for a Compensation & Benefits Manager to provide overall responsibilities for their C&B initiatives.
About the Compensation and Benefits Manager:
Reporting to the Global C&B Director, the Compensation & Benefits Manager will work closely with regional stakeholders to provide timely and accurate advice on all aspects on compensation & benefits, review and improve on policies and processes to partner their Asia business.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to advise, influence and drive effective C&B policies and processes, across Asia markets. This includes, not limited to, evaluate, review and improve existing policies on job grading, compensation reviews, mobility policies and processes, salary review, short / long term incentive campaign and etc
- Support and roll out global C&B initiatives, and yet, able to understand the uniqueness of Asia markets to adopt the necessary localisation to support the business needs
- Develop and implement C&B policies and processes at local markets, as and when necessary
- Point of contact for all C&B queries, and ensure proper compliant with various legislation
To succeed in the role, you must have the relevant experience in C&B, including prior experience in driving rewards programmes for manufacturing or similar industry.
- Degree holder with at least eight years of compensation & benefits experience, with prior experience in Manufacturing, Industrial or equivalent industry
- Strong analytical and strategic skills, while having the ability to be hands on
- Good influencing skills, coupled with the ability to be culturally sensitive to different markets conditions
- Team player, able to see big picture and results oriented
They are a globally recognised Oil & Gas company with strong manufacturing footprint in Asia. With a strong forecast in their business portfolio, there is a need for a seasoned C&B specialist to support them.
If you are a progressive Compensation and Benefits professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng