Payroll & C&B (Assistant Manager)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 65000 77000 77000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Payroll & C&B (Assistant Manager) job based in Singapore has just become available within the shared services team of a global professional services firm.
About the Payroll & C&B (Assistant Manager) Role:
You will report to the Head of Shared Services and lead the payroll function.
- Manage day-to-day payroll operations with the team and outsourced payroll vendor
- Liaise with tax providers on tax-related issues for short and long-term assignees in the region
- Support global mobility - support international assignees (contracts, payment, tax, home benefits, etc.
- Expatriate management
- Provide C&B advisory
- Provide good analysis of workforce information, identify trends and benchmarking data both internally and externally
- Work closely with the Country HR, HRBPs and Corporate HR on annual salary and promotion review cycle
- Be involved in benefits review and other HR projects
To succeed in this Payroll & C&B (Assistant Manager) role, you must have at least five years' relevant experience in payroll.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- At least five years' experience in payroll, C&B, expatriate management
- Working experience in an MNC will be an advantage
- Good analytical skills, with an ability to multi-task and complete numerous tasks within stipulated timelines
- Excellent communication skills - proficiency in written and verbal English and presentation skills are key qualities for this role
The successful Payroll & C&B (Assistant Manager) will join a company with an expertise that has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay