Senior Manager / Manager - C&B
Salary SGD120000 - SGD144000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-15 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Senior Manager/Manager for Compensation & Benefits job has just become available in a expanding FMCG company based in Singapore.
About the Senior Manager/Manager for Compensation & Benefits role:
Reporting to the C&B Director and managing a team, you will work closely with management team to identify key business strategies in order to conceptualise policies and implement an effective structure to support a high-growth and fast-moving environment.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive compensation and benefits advice to leadership and HR
- Review all compensation and benefits programs annually to ensure the company is market competitive in all countries
- Take responsibility for salary reviews to ensure relevant market bench marking and consistency of application. This will include liaising with third party suppliers
- Management of the annual salary review and bonus program – ensuring consistent results are delivered, on time and within budget
- Design and implement job levelling and associated compensation ranges
To succeed in the Senior Manager/Manager for Compensation & Benefits role, you must have a sound background in compensation and benefits, preferably with a proven track record in implementing C&B policies across SEA or APAC, and experience in a fast-moving environment.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or equivalent
- Eight years' experience in compensation and benefits, preferably within fast-moving environment
- Analytical and able to conceptualise new initiatives or resolve challenges within the APAC / SEA portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is a growing company that has established strong footprints in Asia. The successful candidate can look forward to working in a forward-thinking organisation and play a critical part as it continues to grow.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you!
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng