Payroll Admin role for Japanese Account (12m)
Salary SGD3500 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-09 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 3500 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Payroll Officer job just became available to join an American bank and support their Japan payroll. This role is based in Singapore.
About the Payroll Admin role for Japanese Accounts (12-months):
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the management on the payroll for the Japan entity. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all project-related activities.
- Process and submit monthly payroll for Japan - monthly payroll runs for 2 entities
- Point of contact regarding payroll related topics, including payslip questions, changes to personal details, and time-off administration for regional employees
- Act as the initial contact between the external payroll providers on all payroll-related issues
- Assist Finance & Accounting and HR Analytic with reconciliations between the external payroll provider and internal systems
- Responsible for payroll reporting in line with HR and business requirements
To succeed in the 12 months Payroll Admin job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively across borders and internal matrix.
- Successful three to five years' experience in a similar role in payroll and benefits
- Comprehensive understanding of the statutory requirements of Singapore & Japan
- Strong command of Japanese (JLPT1 JLPT2) as you would be handling Japanese accounts and face Japanese vendors/employees/clients
- Strong communications and relationship building skills, comfortable in team environment
- Innovative minded and ability to create consensus around solutions
This is a great financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. This organisation offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Payroll Admin job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro