Group C&B Director
Salary SGD160000 - SGD200000 per annum + Competitive package
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-06it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A growing and dynamic Asian technology business has a job opportunity for a Group C&B Director based in Singapore.
About the Group C&B Director Role:
You will be responsible for building the regional C&B framework at the critical growth stage and owning the talent structure and organisation.
- Develop, in partnership with HR and business leaders, any Singapore reward recommendation that helps to sustain business development needs
- Ensure clear governance and compliance in setting C&B policies and processes in Singapore
- Lead Singapore's annual salary review and compensation cycle (bonus, salary and equity plans)
- Develop, recommend and implement any C&B review and/or change initiatives, e.g. medical insurance plan review
- Implement global and regional C&B projects and initiatives across Asia region
- Partner with the Regional Global mobility teams to manage mobility and local vendor processes
- Manage and propose the salary packages for cross-country moves for employees on local package across the Singapore market
- Systematic knowledge of total rewards disciplines and its link to overall HR and business strategy and the business environment
- Support total rewards program delivery through the practical application of basic discipline knowledge with limited guidance
- Assist with more complex reporting needs, analyses/surveys, employee and financial data, and models programs using spreadsheet analysis
- Provide analytical support for moderately-complex projects using research and data analysis skills
To succeed in this Group C&B Director role, you should demonstrate expertise in C&B and be familiar with South East Asian markets.
- 10 -15 years' experience in compensation and benefits with familiarity of South East Asian markets
- Strong experience in both MNC and entrepreneurial environments will be ideal
- Strong presentation, position justification and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work well in an environment requiring total accountability and autonomous action
- Sharp business acumen
- Good project management skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
This growing and dynamic Asian technology business is currently at the stage of building its new group headquarters in Singapore. With over 4,000 employees in the region, it is growing every year and is about to embark on its next stage of aggressive regional growth. This company is ideal for entrepreneurial candidates who are excited to work in an environment that empowers and enables its leadership and teams.
If you are a talented and passionate HR professional and want to make a difference, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or contact me for more information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin