Assistant HR Manager
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-20 education-and-training 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An Assistant HR Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a private education institution. You will be tasked to provide daily HR generalist and operational support to academic and operations client groups.
About the Assistant HR Manager Role:
In this role, you will act as a compensation and benefits subject matter and HR business partner to academic and operations client groups.
- Responsible for supporting the HR team to execute efficient and effective delivery of HR operations; this includes but is not limited to Compensation and Benefits, Payroll Administration (manage outsourced payroll vendor), Talent Sourcing & Retention, Onboarding and Offboarding, Coordinating Relocation Processes, Business Partnering, etc.
- Work positively with the business and functional leaders and assist the HR Director to play a consultative role on all HR related matters
- Act as the HR business partner to provide advice to management and line managers on employee engagement to achieve the company’s operational and strategic objectives
- Engage the respective HR functions on the consolidation of monthly activities and headcount reports and analysis on a timely and accurate manner
- Participate in regular market surveys to ensure the company’s competitiveness in compensation, benefits, policies and work processes
- Ensure work efficiency and drive productivity to ensure timely delivery of HR services to internal and external stakeholders
To succeed in this Assistant HR Manager role, you must have at least five years' relevant experience as a HR practitioner.
- Degree in Business or relevant disciplines
- About five years' relevant HR experience
- Strong knowledge of compensation and benefits and payroll administration
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated, results-oriented
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
The successful HR Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay