Salary SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-28 human-resources-and-personnel 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A new C&B Analyst job based in Singapore has just become available at a renowned pharmaceutical firm.
About the C&B Analyst Role:
Reporting to the HR Director of APAC, this is a dual portfolio role where you will be a subject matter expert for everything C&B whilst also providing HR business partnering duties.
- Formulate, administer and implement policies on staff benefits and service conditions
- Review policies and streamline process to remain competitive with the market (benefits)
- Responsible for organisational-wide benefits related programmes e.g. insurance, medical, leave, travel, claims long service awards, employee wellness and health, etc.
- Manage vendors, insurance brokers, service providers on commercial aspects e.g. SLA, contractual terms
- Work with business units to understand their challenges to implement and improve initiatives
To succeed in the C&B Analyst role, you must possess good communication and stakeholder management skills to partner business leaders. You must be able to be creative when handling challenges and revamping policies and can navigate ambiguity.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or business or management
- Around seven years' relevant experience in a large organisation with minimum three years in HR benefits
- Highly proficient in C&B analytical work
- Strong knowledge of respective local regulations and manpower/labour costs
- Background in strategic HR responsibilities partnering management is a plus
- Solutions oriented, looking beyond challenges, with a good eye for detail
This is a renowned pharmaceutical firm that has grown rapidly in APAC over the past couple of years and is now a billion-dollar organisation. The culture is fast-paced and high-performing and is not encumbered by regulation and red tape around processes.
If you are driven and seek to advance your career with an industry leader, this C&B Analyst role will be a good fit for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh