Payroll and Benefits Specialist (6 months)
Salary SGD4000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 21 September 2018 2018-09-212018-10-21 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Payroll and Benefits Specialist (6 months) contract job based in Singapore has just become available at a top-tier asset management firm.
About the Payroll and Benefits Specialist (6 months) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the regional management on the payroll, benefits and HR operations. You will be responsible for supporting the Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Australia offices.
- Administer employee benefits including pension plans, health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, accident insurance, and location perks for Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Australia
- Point of contact for health, pension, and general benefits-related queries from regional employees
- Assist in the maintenance and development of the benefits intranet, brochure, and communication campaigns
- Create and maintain up-to-date folders for all employee benefit information
- Process and submit monthly payroll for Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Australia
- Point of contact regarding payroll related topics, including payslip questions, changes to personal details, and time-off administration for regional employees
- Responsible for maintaining and updating payroll process documentation
- Act as the initial contact between the external payroll providers on all payroll-related issues
- Assist Finance & Accounting and HR Analytics with reconciliations between the external payroll provider and internal systems such as PeopleSoft
- Responsible for payroll reporting in line with HR and business requirements
To succeed in this Payroll and Benefits Specialist (6 months) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively across borders and internal matrix.
- At least three years' successful experience in a similar role in payroll and benefits
- Comprehensive understanding of the statutory requirements of Singapore, with experience dealing with Hong Kong, Taiwan and Australia
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills, comfortable in team environment
- Innovative minded and ability to create consensus around solutions
This is a great financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. This organisation offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Payroll and Benefits Specialist (6 months) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro