Salary SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-11-06 fmcg 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An FMCG company has a job opportunity for a Rewards Manager based in Singapore to ensure rewards policies across Asia Pacific are cost-effective and competitive, while driving or initiating compensation and benefits projects.
About the Rewards Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Rewards Director, the Rewards Manager will ensure competitiveness and cost effectiveness of end market reward policies by conducting analysis and designing appropriate solutions, in alignment with global reward principles and framework/guidelines.
- Conduct analysis and benchmark to obtain internal and external competitive positioning of end market reward practices (e.g. salary structure, benefit programme, recognition scheme)
- Design reward guidelines and proposals to meet business needs in alignment with regional reward agenda and global reward strategy
- Engage internal stakeholders, such as end market HR team, to seek alignment for proposals
- Contribute to regional/global reward initiatives by providing inputs, market practices and insights
- Drive end market to comply with reward processes and governance in day-to-day reward activities
- Support critical business needs by providing timely reward advice and consultation
- Establish strong relationships with internal key stakeholders (i.e. end market HR team) through effective communication to obtain alignment on reward proposals
- Conduct reward education to build reward capability for end market HR team
- Build and maintain effective external network with HR consultancies and community
To succeed in the Rewards Manager role, you must have a proven track record in understanding the complexity of various rewards practices and an ability to drive and implement the relevant ones for the business to ensure competitiveness on the market.
- University degree in Human Resources or Business or Statistics
- Minimum of eight years' relevant reward experience, preferably with a mixture of consulting and in-house reward experience
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working with large amount of data
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to identify and deal with cultural sensitivities
This is an established and Fortune 500 FMCG company that prides itself on internal opportunities and growth. An exciting opportunity for a C&B professional to grow and develop your skill sets.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng