APAC Compensation & Benefits Lead
Salary SGD180000 - SGD220000 per annum
Location Singapore River
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An APAC Compensation & Benefits Lead job has just been made available at a leading industrial automotive MNC based in Singapore. You will be tasked to take a lead for the compensation and benefits function.
About the APAC Compensation & Benefits Lead Role:
In this business-critical role, you will work with the relevant in-country HR teams and senior management teams to implement global compensation and benefits strategies over the next three to five years.
- Take ownership of implementing strategies around compensation and benefits to ensure competitiveness within the industry
- Implement compensation and benefits strategies to achieve consistency at a regional level
- Play an advisory role to internal stakeholders on strategies related to compensation and benefits to secure buy-in
- Communicate strategies effectively to internal stakeholders in the region to ensure that they are well educated on the benefits of new strategies/changes
To succeed in this APAC Compensation & Benefits Lead role, you must be able to play a HR business partner role with a focus on compensation and benefits. You must also be able to communicate and implement effective compensation and benefits strategies that have been developed at a global level.
- At least 10 years’ experience as a HR business partner with a focus on compensation and benefits
- Ability to implement global compensation and benefits strategies effectively at a regional level
- Experience in managing the compensation and benefits function at a regional level
- Able to communicate and deliver effectively towards internal stakeholders
This leading multinational company is on a journey to improve strategic HR decisions for the growth and development of the organisation. The company will require a hands-on individual who is detail-oriented and is an expert in collecting and organising details on Excel.
If you are looking for an opportunity to implement HR strategies at a regional level, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh