C&B Manager (SEA)
Salary SGD100000 - SGD140000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A C&B Manager (SEA) job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading FMCG company.
About the C&B Manager (SEA) role:
In this highly-visible role, you will work with various HR teams across East Asia and partner with senior management teams to implement compensation and benefits strategies for the region.
- Take ownership in implementing strategies around compensation and benefits to ensure competitiveness within the industry
- Implement compensation and benefits strategies to achieve consistency at a regional level
- Play an advisory role to internal stakeholders on strategies related to compensation and benefits to secure buy-in
- Communicate strategies effectively to internal stakeholders in the region to ensure that they are well educate on the benefits of new strategies / changes
To succeed in this C&B Manager (SEA) role, you must be able to play a HR business partner role with a focus on compensation and benefits. You must be able to communicate and implement effective compensation and benefits strategies that have been developed at a global level.
- At least 8-10 years' experience within the compensation and benefits function
- Ability to implement global compensation and benefits strategies effectively at a regional level
- Experience in managing the compensation and benefits function at a regional level
- Able to communicate and deliver effectively towards internal stakeholders
This leading multinational within the FMCG sector is on a journey to improve strategic HR decisions for the growth and development of the organisation. The company will require a hands-on individual who is detail-oriented and an expert in collecting and organising details on Excel.
If you are looking for an opportunity to implement HR strategies at a regional level, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh