A Regional Compensation and Benefits Lead
Consultant Dominic Salomoni (R1222603)
Date posted 01 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Regional Compensation and Benefits Lead job has just become available at a multinational company who is a leader within the manufacturing industry. Based in Singapore and reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources for Asia Pacific, this role is for a competent compensation and benefits business partner.
About the Regional Compensation and Benefits Lead Role:
In this business-critical role, you will work with the relevant in-country HR teams and senior management teams to implement global compensation and benefits strategies over the next three to five years.
- Take ownership in implementing strategies around compensation and benefits to ensure competitiveness within the industry
- Implement compensation and benefits strategies to achieve consistency at a regional level
- Play an advisory role to internal stakeholders on strategies related to compensation and benefits to secure buy in
- Communicate strategies effectively to internal stakeholders in the region to ensure that they are well educate on the benefits of new strategies / changes
To succeed in this role, you must be able to play a HR business partner role with a focus on compensation and benefits. You must also be able to communicate and implement effective compensation and benefits strategies that have been developed at a global level.
- At least 8 to 10 years’ experience as a HR business partner with a focus on compensation and benefits
- Ability to implement global compensation and benefits strategies effectively at a regional level
- Experience in managing the compensation and benefits function at a regional level
- Able to communicate and deliver effectively towards internal stakeholders
This leading multinational company is on a journey to improve strategic HR decision for the growth and development of the organisation. The company will require a hands-on individual who is detailed oriented and is an expert in collecting and organising details on excel.
If you are looking for an opportunity to implement HR strategies at a regional level, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1222603 Dominic Salomoni