Regional C&B Leader
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 26 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Regional C&B Leader job has just been made available at a leading technology firm based in Singapore.
About the Regional C&B Leader Role:
You will be tasked to lead the design, implementation, administration, communication and oversight of all compensation programmes and processes for operations within in the region, in support of strategic objectives. In addition, you will lead the research, analysis, development/revision and implementation of health and welfare programmes that are designed to maintain the objectives and competitive position in the marketplace in the region.
- Execute the strategic planning and coordination of compensation programmes to advance company goals, while supporting and directing communication plans of key messages to internal and external stakeholders
- Lead development of a robust benchmarking system aimed at providing business units / line heads with accurate total remuneration forecasts for both annual compensation planning and bonus pay-out cycles
- Research local competitive markets to ensure the ability to attract and retain talent. Specifically, evaluate potential new hire current compensation and benefits packages and propose competitive packages for new hires, keeping consistent with compensation strategy
- Oversee the design, development and administration of health and welfare plans throughout the region to ensure competitiveness
- Manage third party relationships; identify primary benefit providers, negotiate and monitor quality and cost of services
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate benchmarking data for the purposes of both the annual bonus review and on-going incentives management, providing market insight for the purposes of making informed salary decisions
- Be the single point of contact responsible for providing quality advice and support on a wide range of compensation issues for cross-border movements and work with consultants on international tax and social security implications
To succeed in this Regional C&B Leader role, you should have excellent stakeholder management skills and an ability to deliver multiple and complex projects.
- Extensive C&B experience, working as a strategic function driving change
- High attention to detail and the ability to deliver multiple and complex projects
- Must be able to translate overall and function-specific objectives into actionable strategies in compensation and benefit planning
- Be pro-active and demonstrate solid analytical skills to facilitate resolutions to previously unidentified situations
- Lead by example to resolve conflicts, introduce change and ensure collaboration among others
- Excellent stakeholder management with strong overall EQ
- Budget development and management skills
About the Company:
This leading technology business is a forward-looking business at the forefront of IT-system applications, helping thousands of businesses world-wide “digitalise” their customer experiences, be they internal or external customers. This is a company that puts its people first; they believe in diversity, fun, and changing businesses for the better.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin