Senior APAC Benefits Lead
Consultant Bruno Marchand (R1324497)
Date posted 19 April 2017
A leading professional services MNC is looking for a Senior APAC Benefits Lead to join its Singapore office.
About the Senior APAC Benefits Lead Role:
This role is responsible for driving and supporting all benefits programs in APAC.
- Design and implement benefits programs across APAC
- Act as the Benefits expert and provide critical support to Management and HR leaders across the region
- Be the link between Global and Regional projects
- Be responsible of vendor management and compliance
To succeed in this role, you must have at least eight years' relevant experience as a Benefits expert.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- Eight years' Benefits Specialist experience
- Good analytic and strategic skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders
The successful Senior APAC Benefits Lead will join a dynamic and successful company.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1324497 Bruno Marchand